Mami, Papi, and the girls.....

Mami, Papi, and the girls.....
stories from our little corner of the world.....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Day PJ's

With Valentines Day approaching I had decided to buy the girls pajamas as gifts.  This was not my original plan, but while walking through Walmart, Sara spotted out of nowhere....the one and only pair of purple Little Mermaid pajamas that there was no way we could leave Walmart without.  I thought about it and thought that pajamas would be a great way to avoid all of the Valentines Day chocolate that a 2 and 4 year old really do not need.

So then came my predicament.  I was happily going to give them their gifts on Valentines Day, but Paula's school announced a pajama day on Friday.  So far this year, there have been two other pajama days, and I have forgotten to send her in PJ's...the guilt was heavy!  Do I give them the gift early so she could sport her new pj's to school or wait till Monday.  I went in and talked to the teacher this morning, and she said that Paulita has been a VERY good girl at school, so I couldn't hold back.  Here they are....





I also thought new pajamas would be lots of fun with the girls upcoming sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Since today was sooo cold, we stopped and got hot chocolate for the girls and enjoyed their new pj's...it might have to become a tradition.

Happy  "early" Valentines Day!
~Mama Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment