Mami, Papi, and the girls.....

Mami, Papi, and the girls.....
stories from our little corner of the world.....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Do It Yourself" Coasters

I found this DIY (do it yourself) on the Cottage Home blog and fell in love with it.  I had hoped that this Christmas would be a homemade Christmas but I just didn't get around to very many homemade presents.  When I saw this project I fell in love with the idea.  I bought the tiles for 31 cents each at the Home Depot and found the vintage scrap booking paper for 19 cents each on clearance at Michaels.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  Here is the link for the instructions and below is a picture of my coaster creations by Mama Bets! 

http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-issue-delish-magazine-tile.html






And the finished product! 
I wrote on the tag "Handcrafted with Love"

Happy Crafting!!!~Mama Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment